Friday, July 1, 2011

WEEK 1 - Shrunk 2 pounds

Well the Fourth of July weekend is upon me.  Its my birthday weekend as well, so this weekend could prove to be  a little challenging with ALL the food!  Its been a week since I've started this journey and ya know what?  This is HARD, but I'm down to 326.4 :)  The exercise is not nearly as hard as I expected with the nice weather I can do more outside and not even think about the "exercise." Plus chasing a 16 month old is not as easy as I remember, perhaps its because I'm not 20 anymore.. LOL.


Its been an emotional food eating week, but I managed to keep it together and only eat what I'm suppose to.  Except the pint of Ben & Jerry's Fro Yo Cherry Garcia (400 calories for the entire pint).  Since I am not a huge sweet eater, not eating them is easy; its the damn ice cream.  I've managed to cut out the soda and replace it with water (bleck)!    


Since the week has been pretty uneventful, I will close now.  
I just want to thank all of you who have been super supportive already on this journey,  Your continued kindness is so appreciated in case I forget to say so along the way.  The kind words have brought me to tears (Betsy). Thanks for believing in me, for not judging me, and for loving me just the way I am.


Love to you all.

1 comment:

  1. 2 pounds is a great loss! Woohoo!

    I think plain wter is pretty boring, too. I swear by either Crystal Light or Mio "Liquid Water Enhancer". I drink a lot more when it has some flavor.

    ReplyDelete