Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Week 3 1/2...... Little by Little

Well, the past 10 days have been a huge roller coaster for me.  I've started a new job :O).. and I'm down to 325.2 :D  Yippie!
DOWN 2.8 pounds since my last posting.  Ok, so its not easy, by any means, but you know.. Every little pound makes me feel like my mission is clear.

I have had nothing but positive feedback and support from all of you following (literally) and those of you who aren't :)  I thank you so very much.
To those of you who think otherwise, I don't need you or  your negativity!

Monday I go for my monthly weigh in with the RNP and the Dietician.  Lets hope THEIR scale shows I've come down.  I will post a picture on Monday.  You wont be able to see the loss as its so small, but.. over time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4vREUUv9Lw  (little something, something to watch)

Love to you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment