Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Doubters- here's 288 in your face!

I thought by now those who had doubts would have changed their minds.. I guess not.. Whatever.  I stopped and visited a great friend today, we have an awesome visit.  She told me you look great already. I can notice the loss in your face.  I didnt believe her, but then at my Primary doctor visit (8 days post op - I was advised to NOT weigh myself) they weighed me. 288!  :)  Holy cow!!!!!!

 I sat and talked with my son the other day when i told him I was below 300.. We figured it out.. its been 14 years since I was below 300 and 20 years since i've been below 200!  I'd be happy with 200.  Thats a long time.. So instead of eating when I'm angry/ upset/ mad >>>>>I COOK..


For those of you who STILL aren't getting it and are following me...... here is the criteria that I had to achieve.. could you do it?

http://www.fletcherallen.org/services/surgery/specialties/obesity__bariatric__surgery/program_criteria_preop_requirements/

Sincerely,

the Slowly Shrinking friend.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are doing great. It takes a lot of courage to do what you are doing. I can't wait to see weekly pictures. oh by the way it's me Pat Gile..

    ReplyDelete