Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 7 - This is easy!

well, this is easy squeezie lemon pleazie.. I'm over half way with the liquid only 3 more full days left.

My emotions (as always) are getting the best of me.  I'm ready, then I'm not, then I'm ready, then I'm not!  I don't know that I will be ready, but I'm as ready as I'm ever going to be.
The overwhelming support in the past few weeks has climaxed.  It humbles me terribly to see just how many people support and love me! Thank you.

I wont lie, I am missing my Tori Girl. She has been, from the beginning, one of the driving forces behind my positive attitude. She won't be here for another 28 days. I can't wait.

Keisha,once she got home, was a huge support and a FOOD Nazi. :) 
She and Matt will be at the hospital with me, waiting with the beeper. Cribbage could be on their plate.  Three hours of it, at least! lol..

Billy and I had a great talk about nutrition last night. I love the fact that he is interested.

Kohl, I think, he's nervous for me, but hasn't really said much.

Ilove, adore, and appreciate you all for the support and listening to me ramble on about all of this.  Your support means the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment