Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Liquidy Goodness

Well, I made it through another day. Surprisingly enough, this day was much easier than yesterday, which makes me believe that tomorrow will be a breeze.  Other than getting a ration of S*** from the guys I work with about the liquid and their colors I am eating during the day, use your wildest imagination. Today was good.  The key:  To not "graze" throughout the day, rather to ration my foods.  I had my black decaf tea at 730 and ate my breakfast at 9 am with a snack to follow at 11, then lunch at 12:30; water water water throughout the afternoon and my snack at 2:00 pm.

Now I am waiting for Matt to come home with a super soup he has made today.  I'm eager to try it.  I'm starving!  Its amazing how many calories one can drink.  I'm not sure how I will handle Friday when I can eat real foods again.. All I know is I am super pumped for Date night and Dinner out with my love.

Happy Hump Day!
Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Good going Bonnie..... this is hard - but it will get easier. I found that I could learn to "liquify" just about anything!!
    Stay Strong!!
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete