Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day one Done (Almost)

As I sit here with my black, decafinated coffee.. I feel good (sorta). Well, I've survived the first day of liquids, ALMOST.. Phew.  It was as hard as I expected, but a lot easier at work than at home; although I did have a mini freak out today and Matt was there to rescue and encourage me.
Encourage me to the fault of actually doing this with me, the liquid diet part anyway.    He brought me water and a variety of Crystal Lights!  What a guy! :)
I never really thought of all the liquids I could eat including soup and yogurt.  I did have Chicken Tortilla Soup for dinner with my yogurt.  I never thought THAT soup could be the consistency of  a cream soup.  Thank God for my Ninja.
I will tell you it was very hard NOT to pick at dinner when one was making Chocolate Chip Waffles and the other was having grilled cheese/ Quesadillas.  Not an easy feat at all, but I did it. And I am blessed to be dealt with a daughter who has such a great sense of humor as She chowed on these waffles and I drank my soup and yogurt.
 Now just down to my last "snack" for the night and that will come about 8 pm.
Just think,, tomorrow will be here before I know it.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment