Monday, October 17, 2011

314 and falling...

I weighed in last week and continue to fall. I'm quite pleased with myself on this weigh in.  I was shocked actually that I lost anything at all. I didnt feel it in my clothes or in anyway shape or form.  I havent felt a change in any of the loss. I am over half way to my goal and STILL I sit in the same size pants/ shirts :/  THAT is frustrating.  I wonder if the scales are rigged?!  LOL.
     I sat in this FOUR hour long nutrition class. Where the hell was this class at the very beginning in June?  We talked about requirements for Fats, Sugars,  Protein and Carbs.  No foods with more than 8 total Fats, 8 Total Sugars, 20 total Carbs and at LEAST 70 gms of Protein a day!  UGH, I just fixed how I was eating with the calorie cutting to 1,000 a day, now I have SOMETHING else to watch.  Oh Jeez.  Is this worth it and can I really do this?
   I have homework too.  Yep, 23 years out of school and homework that requires eating. LOL  Never heard of it, but have to try.  I have to go on a THREE day full liquid diet to prepare myself for the ten day FULL liquid diet before my surgery date (which is to be decided in December).  THEN I have to create a menu of "blended foods"  aka baby food consistency for three days as a guideline for post op.  Again, I dont know if I can do this.  The only great thing is that my youngest daughter Victoria has said she will do the three day liquid with me and Matt said he would make sure after surgery I have what I need.  
God help me, I think I'm gonna need all the help I can.
    Next up, pre-certification on November 14th AND 14 more pounds to go........
Until next time,, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment