Thursday, September 1, 2011

Official Weigh in!

So 324.2 is a great number right now! Yep, I weighed in on August 29th!    its 5.8 pounds LESS from a month ago! Yeah me!  It has so not been easy. There are a lot of new stressors in my life at the moment, so eating seems like a great way to de-stress. Well, I use to think. I know its not ok, so I've managed to get my ass to bed early and not eat late night snacks.

Halfway there and only 24 more pounds to go to hit my "ideal surgery weight".  Three more visits, a behavior class with a skinny psychologist. And when I say skinny I mean DOUBLE 00!  no kidding right. Skinny chick teaching "Fat" people how to feel about themselves now and what to expect then.  I dont get it, but ok.  And then I have a class on How to eat After.  I know how to eat. I didnt get this shape, and Yes, round is a shape, from NOT knowing how to eat. LOL... Then I have HOMEWORK and a test!  Seriously!  Hard, Hard, Hard.  I feel some days I'm hanging on by a thread doing this alone.

I know this isnt true. Tori and Matt have been great support and Atta Girls thus far!  I just expect more out of me!
Any way!  Four more weeks and 7 pounds less is the goal.
TTFN
B <3

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great Bonnie - it is so hard when you feel alone in the battle.... I know!!

    Every ounce is a success.... every moment you stick to your intention you are doing GREAT work.

    You are strong enough to do this.

    ReplyDelete