Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Five weeks and still.........

So I'm five weeks post op and my next appointment isnt until June 21st :/  My home scale is broke and have yet to make it out to purchase a new one!  Im hearing lots of nice things from lots of people :))  Thank you all.
For those of you who ask, "Do you notice a difference?"  The answer is yes and no.  Yes in my clothes.  The old ones hang and the new ones are not even anywhere close to what I use to buy, which makes shopping fun! I can shop with my girls on the same side of the store and not "meet up" with them later :))

No.. when I look in the mirror, I dont see the weight coming off, but then again.... I never saw the weight going on either.  I never saw myself as 330 pounds.  But to look back now.. Holy Shit.  So comparing pictures, I see it.

Im struggling some with the diet piece of it.  I can eat some soft foods, but then there are some,, Forget it. They just make me vomit.  Eating and driving.. NOT AN OPTION!  Makes me throw every time :/  so its drink drink drink for me whilst driving.  No gum chewing sucks too.

I received a very nice compliment the other day and without even realizing it.. I was told that my story helps so many other people.  I dont see it that way, but if you can pull strength ideas from my story then please do so.. I loved knowing that I am helping somebody else.  Good for me (this time).

I love all of you who support and follow.

June 9 2011                                       April 21 2012                                                          

  
                                                                              June 9, 2012  

<3 Bonnie!

1 comment: